CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Worried

Today I woke up worried. It is such a strange occurance. My mind was zipping around so fast and from topic to topic that I could not in my groggy state of mind keep up or even approach problem solving in a logical way. I always find that crying is a good way to release all this emotion especially in my prego condition. So now I possess a throbbing headache and puffy red eyes, but I feel ever so much better. =0)

Anyway, for breakfast I really thought I should have comfort food. I had Campbell's chicken noodle soup and grilled peanutbutter and jam. Have you ever had grilled p&j? The peanutbutter just melts in your mouth. Yummy! Thanks mom, I loved that growing up.

I wonder what your comfort food might be?

I am also fond of chocolate chip cookie dough and milk.

Steve's is noodles, all kinds and flavors.

1 comment:

Nana's Nest said...

yep and you taught me that bad habit too..cookie dough!!
What's even better is a grilled pb on sliced sour dough....awe good and instead of jelly try it with banana's...humm and I don't have any banana's!