CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ok, I am so behind!

Baby Tao was born on May 29th at 8:51 pm. He weighed in at 9 lb and 6 oz and 22 inches long. Yep a big guy. His sholder was stuck and the midwife was able to grab him and yank him out! She is awesome, go LaTonya.

Baby is a good eater, sleeper and all the other things new borns do. He sleeps for four hours at night. What a blessing! We love him so much! Being a mom is a great delight. I try to treasure each second since everyone keeps telling me they grow so fast.

One of my favorite moments is after he eats and I burp him. He curls up on my chest and I rub his back and we both treasure being cuddly and close. There is nothing sweeter than that. I am so grateful for this opportunity to love this little man.

No comments: