CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wide shoes

BT inherited my wide feet. Thankfully Nora was able to direct me to Payless shoes which carries wide shoes. We got two super cool pairs for the boy.

My sister, a die-hard garage sale queen, has been buying clothes for BT. So we have the next three sizes for under $75! What a blessing! Especially since I do not really like shopping.

Mrs. Sobaje suggested a video from Leap Frog, The Letter Factory. BT and his cousins after watching it one time have been making alphabet sounds. BT makes the "X" sound and finds the letter everywhere as there are eXit signs almost everywhere we go. Jack, jack told mom the letter M says "MMMMMMM!" The drawback to the film is the catchy songs stick in your head and randomly you will break into song as a sound or sight will trigger the "on" button for the song or sound. Since I left the three film set in Michigan I will need to get another from Target. It is a little over $20.

No comments: