CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Four weeks from today

Yep, if the due date is right on, Baby Jonathan could be here in four weeks. He is currently just over 6 lbs and is estimated to be between 7-8 lbs at delivery. He has plenty of amnio fluid and moves tons each day. I am serious about serving an eviction notice as he is getting rather bothersome with all that hard kicking and stretching not minding if my bladder or stomach or ribs are in his little way. We just can't wait to see him. We are wondering if he will have my eyes or Steve's and asian hair or none.

Today I went to swim class. I call it the old ladies swim and sing class. The teacher, Esther gives us a move to make and then we sing a song with an appropriate oldies song and beat. The ladies are warm and welcoming and the workout is not bad either.

4 comments:

cathy said...

Just a side note on the cute new look of the blog: Aidan, my son, peeks over my shoulder at your blog and says, "That's nice. Like Easter. But no eggs. That's OK still."

Amrena Skye said...

Oooooh, your blog looks pretty and I like the updated photos!

The Savage said...

Awwwwwww..... So close!! It's annoying to have the stuffing kicked out of you, but you'll miss it when he moves out. At least I missed it with BD#1. Not so much with the next two, so maybe it was just the novelty of having my body all to myself again (other than for nursing, LOL). Oh, never mind!! I know what I meant! ;-)

Love ya! Hi to Steve from Paul & I

Nana's Nest said...

Only 3 weeks to go now! That's great about your swim class...keep it up as long as you can! Will help strengthen those birthing muscles!!!!
Love you guys!