CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lauren and I

Lauren and I each created a recipe to split with the other to swap. I made Anna Sander's American Cassarole which I love and Steve tolerated (too much cheese). Which made 2 9x13 pan servings. I served one and froze the other. We are not at the "cook for a month" level like Adrienne, but we are learning.

Eagle also came over bearing baby gifts and she stayed for dinner too. Eagle is such a practical gift giver! She got us little towels and washclothes, lotion, and cleaning things. Thanks Eagle, you are so thoughtful!

Lauren made stuffed pork chops without stuffing them, the stuffing goes on the bottom. I packaged them into 3 meals, two in the freezer. So I am stocking up and making my life easier!

Tomorrow my sisters are flying in for the babyshower. We are getting our feet done.

No comments: