CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tao Parents are here for a visit.

Jonathan awoke to greetings in Chinese from Nai nai and Ye ye. He got new slippers and new toys already and Christmas isn't even here.

He is not sure what to think of all the stimulation. I predict that every little peep he makes will prompt someone to respond. I shall have to enroll him in despoil class next =0)

Nai nai fed baby tao some congee, rice soup. He seemed to like it!

We put up our Christmas tree last night. Steve's first one that he picked out himself. He had to go back out for the tree stand. Our house smells great, and our tree looks gorgeous. Jonathan loves to look at the pretty lights.

I am making cookies and candy for the neighbors. Darn it but I messed up the peanut butter fudge. Dad, bring your spoon! Keni, I need your expert hand for this, I never did have the fudge touch. But I do have an "impossible to fail" recipe from ATK. They never fail me!

We attended the Christmas banquet with a dessert potluck. Wow, the chocolate raspberry cake is fabulous; Mrs. Sampson's famous recipe makes its annual appearance. I need to get that recipe!

1 comment:

Monique Rios said...

too cute! i have to look at this more often and update our blog as well, I am great at facebook, not blogging, ill try harder in the new year... lol... happy new year to all of you! lil jon is getting so big and is on his way to walking! cant wait to see you guys again, its been way too long... love you dearly.