CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tofu, and no two ways about it

I've had tofu sliced, boiled, fried, frozen, stir-fried, silky, dried, pressed, firm, thawed, hot, spicy, in hotpot, and raw.

How about you?

I also snuck off and had two tacos today.

Baby Tao is having a wierd rash. Poor little tiger. He is trying to walk and crawl. He is cruising from the table to the couch and to me. He has fallen backwards three times. Scares me to death. I guess this is only the beginning of understanding my parents gray hair. My dad says, his girls gave him the gray hair. He never had it before he had any of us.

1 comment:

Amrena Skye said...

Try antifungal cream (the kind for athlete's foot)... it's the only thing that works for Sosi. I hardly use diaper rash cream at all.