CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trusting God

Wow, yesterday was a huge whirlwind, but needless to say, I saw God work in ways I in weak faith did not expect. My nephews are back with my parents, and hopefully we will continue to be grateful for God's sovereignty in all things.

BT is 15 months old. He is really expanding his vocab at a breakneck speed. He is jogging around touching everything. He is climbing on anything he can pull his chubby little legs onto, and shepherding his heart is in full swing. He will even obey, but with an evil attitude that his father taught him. --just kidding. No instruction is needed for his little sinful nature. He flashes his eyes and chucks the item he is holding to let me know that he is not pleased to have to obey.

He is still obsessed with trucks and especially wheels. His dad just bought him a Tonka truck with flashing lights and a towing rope that cranks up and down. Each day he drags it to where ever I am to explain some aspect of the truck to me. Then he brings the legos, then the alphabet train, then...so pretty soon I have a large pile of toys that I can play with at my fingertips.

I am also really proud, in a good way, of the craft I made. I have wanted to make felt food to encourage imaginative play and to give away as gifts. I made a felt fish that changes to a sushi. So totally cool. Ok, I will admit it, the sewing is a little shoddy, but it was really enjoyable. It took me way longer to finish that the 1.5 hr. suggested time. I still have to get some eyes for the thing.

I also picked up pics of baby and BT. They are so precious. Watching this little tiger grow is such a blessing! We can't wait for the rest of the passel.

No comments: