CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Uncle Ronnie

If I have to hear about "uncle Ronnie" I am going to vomit. BT must say "Uncle Ronnie" at least 40 times a day. You might think he is a super hero for all the talk time he gets. BT's absolute favorite topic.

UR got a Wii for BT for Christmas. His mom and dad really enjoy it, thanks so much Uncle! He gives the best gifts. And Ms. Yuki came too and fed us awesome egg/shrimp/leek dumplings.

This holiday was filled with puddle stomping, LA Zoo, and Children's museum. Each day was different and fun.

BT loves going to childwatch at the Y. Great for me! I attended pilates w/ball and thought to myself, "That was not a very good workout..." Today I can hardly walk because of sore muscles. As my dad says, "Aging sucks!"

No comments: