CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And Coffee Grounds

I just love sharing my new and improved ways of creating messes. I was bringing my coffee pot home last evening from Women Walking Wisely. I realized as I was putting it into my backseat that I had forgetten to empty the grounds but I was too tired and lazy to do something about it. I carefully propped it up in the seat and soon was on my way home down The 405. In my usual zipping way of driving, I soon smelled coffee which to me is a pleasant, comforting smell. Good thing I think that, since when I got home, I discovered to my shame the coffee pot on its side and grounds strewn thither and yon across the back seat and floor. Now how do you explain that to your gentle and understanding husband? Is there any reason for such a thing to happen? I couldn't think of one. Praise God that I have been learning about anger, frustration, and irritation. I was able to thank Him for the incident and be thankful that I hadn't left any coffee in the pot. =-)

Steve just shook his head sadly and said, "I don't even know what to say." You just got to love that guy!

No comments: