CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby 1, Mommy 0




Ok, trying to have BT fall asleep on his own... In the past I hold baby while he naps. If not, he wakes himself up for miscellaneous reasons. I am now trying to mend my evil ways and have him nap in his bed. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

After getting him plenty tired, I placed him in his bed. 15 minutes later he was still crying heartily with no sign of stopping. So, I got him up, took off his clothes, put him in his miracle blanket, fed him a touch--poof!ASLEEP! So, in round one, he took a two hour nap --in his bed--but he was asleep when I put him there. Hoping for improvement, where he can fall asleep in his own bed alone.
Today I picked up baby from the Y's childwatch center so I could work out. He was chilling in the swing. Here is his sitter. She read him books and fed him, and of course, she said he was adorable. =0)
He attended the sing and sign class today. I was so disheartened to learn the teacher makes up her own sign language instead of using ASL. Bummer! He really gets excited when the teacher plays the guitar right in front of him while singing to him.

1 comment:

Amrena Skye said...

So exciting about the nap!!!!