CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sister, Clothing


Sisters Kendra and Cathy are clothes addicts, gurus, professionals, fashionistas...whatever you want to call them. I did not get that gene or jean...ha ha! Anyway, so they bring four suitcases this weekend for only one 24 hours stay. We almsot could not fit them into the car. We forgot to take out the stroller. We almost couldn't bring Keni back.

Steve managed to get in his favorite mantra, "We need a bigger car!"

Here are some of the fun outfits they brought...
Russian hat, have I ever mentioned they have an entire wall of hats...I didn't even try to count those...


Old Navy fun shoes, have I ever mentioned that they own over 100 pairs of shoes... I stopped counting at 100.

Opps, sorry, this outfit is from Aunt Cindy.


Baseball hat--

And this picture cause they gave him a nap with no clothing except his diaper, which he seemed to really like.

No comments: