CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love

Today we celebrate the Birth of Steve Yuan Tao. I am so blessed to have the blessing of being married to such a great man, loving father, interesting conversant, best friend, passionate lover, intellent auditor, committed believer. He is so compassionate, patient, gentle, kind. He provides so well for his family with love and materials. He is sacrificial in his care for us.

I do not think I could find a better husband than this great man. He continues to improve. I love him more today than the day we married.

Happy Birthday, My good-looking husband.

Oh, and on his birthday he bought me a new couch. What a love!

Deanna, we finally got rid of blue plaid one. I was sentimental about it for a moment of silence to consider all the memories and people that little loveseat has served. Almost seems like a family heirloom...

No comments: