CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul Sobaje (almost)

Paul is now happily 34. Lauren was totatally terrific at hosting a surprise party for him. He had not a clue. Those are the best!

I made pioneer woman's sheet cake recipe and Libby's pumpkin roll. I have always wanted to try the pumpkin roll and had bought the ingredient before thanksgiving and then never got around to it. I even bought a new pan to make it. I think I can improve it with a little work.

This new year we are looking forward to baby swim class beginning this week and sing and sign again. We are beginning mom's club shortly with believing moms.

BT was sporting his new $8.00 shoes from the fashion district we visited yesterday. Nei nei also bought him a yappy little dog that I think we will need to make visit and forget at one of his friend's house, if you know what I mean???

Here are some pic of BT with Ye ye and Nei nei. Did I mention we popped in to see the rose parade floats. A BIG WOW! Really impressive.


1 comment:

Amrena Skye said...

I have been eating the left over cake/brownies for breakfast. Yum, yum, yum. Thanks for bringing those!