CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now that was a battle.

Just try to get that bag away from Jr.Baby Tao loves his highchair. He is eating really well, all 23 lbs of him.
Did I mention Nai nai helped Jonathan up and down the stairs? He could not stop smiling. You could tell he wanted to do it again, but she was fanning herself and panting, "Too hot!" she gasped.


Yep, BT and I just had a royal battle of wills. He did not wish to nap, I did wish for it. I won, sort of. . . scary thing is I went to the next room for about 30 seconds to pick up something and coming back I was dismayed to find him standing up in the crib, still screaming of course, but standing up! So tonight we have to move the level down. Way to go big boy.

He is loving swim class and looks too cute in the swim suit I got him.

Yesterday he managed to turn on his own mobile music. This is going way too fast, I can't keep up. He pretty much get where he really wants to. Yesterday I put him down to play while I worked on dinner. I looked up and was shocked not to see him. He had scooted to the otherside of the room.

BT thinks stuffed animals are real, and Joe can talk to him. He drools on them to show his affection. Eagle got him Winnie the Pooh, classic and Nei nei got him a sheep.

Random info for you: Cell phones hold up pretty well to drool-bathes. Babies always go for electronic equipment and cords. What did they go for before they had those, I wonder?

No comments: