CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

BT and swimming

BT loves swim class. He loves being on a little platform with the other babies. However, there is a point that he adamently only does under duress. Swimming from one platform to the other. The platform is called the castle. I guide him gently by only holding the back of his neck. He is supposed to put out his hands and kick to the other castle. He starts by looking me in the eye, I blow in his face, then we are off. He now refuses to look me in the eye if he does not want to go. He has also started screaming. I can't have him go until he stops since his mouth is open and he swallows water instead of holds his breath. Smart little tiger. I still make him do it by grabbing his little face so he has to look at me. So guess what, he now closes his eyes.

I took him to get his Chinese new year picture yesterday at JC Penney Studio. He looked so adorable in the little outfit that his Nei nei got for him. They got some great shots.

No comments: