CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

guy and his game

Do you know how guys are when they are trying to watch their game on TV? Well this evening we were watching the US vs. Canada hockey game. All day long BT has been trying to love and kiss on his one week old cousin. I had both of them on my lap and would you just laugh with me, while the game was playing my monster could not be bothered to notice that his cousin was on his lap, he was too focused on the game. He suddenly noticed afterward and could not shower her with enough hugs and kisses.

Cousin looks like her daddy with two deep dimples in her cheeks, and dark skin and hair; eyes are yet to be determined. She is slightly jaundiced, so hopefully that will clear up quickly. My sister calls her little turtle as she stetches out her neck like a little turtle. She slept most of today so I imagine they will be awake all nite.

No comments: