CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sosi comes for a visit


Sosi came over for a fun time last night. She literally ran circles around BT, bless his heart. They both love reading books, brushing their teeth, and climbing stairs, and baths. Sosi has a book that I inadvertently skipped a page while reading it to her, and she evidently has it memorized, because she made me go back and read the page with the boy on the train. She brought me other books to read her. She pretended to listen to me reading the other books, but she was really enamored of her book. She also has a singing toothbrush that she wanted played again and again, only she says "open" instead of "on". It took me a while to figure out I only needed to push the button to start the music and I did not need to open anything.

Another funny Sosi story: Sosi was eating shell pasta for dinner. Some of the pasta had vegetables inside the shells. Sosi carefully checked each shell before eating it. If it had a vege inside she scraped it out and then gobbled it down. Kids can find veges anywhere and eliminate them.

Jonathan had a great tiume at the park! We try to go every day.
Steve got me these gorgeous mums for Valentines Day and Chinese New Years. We had dumplings one night and our favorite, Hot Pot! For V-Day we went to Korean BBQ.

Ok, BT can't even walk yet, but he can climb.Today he was standing on the train clinging to the chair so proudly. Scared us to death. Did I mention climbing? Daddy bought a stairway gate so the free stair game is about over.
We ruin all his fun!

No comments: