CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vacuuming

BT today saw a line of cherios on the carpet. He suddenly became a vacuum and with head down, lips open, bum up he headed over to suck them up. He was so excited to have found them.

My dad showed him a recorder and BT grabbed it from him and figured out how to make a whistle sound. Next my dad tried to interest him in a harmonica. That was just too much for today, maybe tomorrow BT will pick up a tune and play that. =0)

Today the neighbor cat was interested enough in a bubble floating across the yard from BT's bubble time that it inadvertently allowed BT close enough to touch him. I think BT was so surprised that the cat was real, that he let the cat go before the cat damaged him. The owner wanted to see what would happen and I was thinking "your cat scratches my kid, I kick it to Truk for dinner."

BT was upset when his cousin was crying. He is so interesting to watch process info about that tiny little person. He tried to kiss it better, when that did not work, he tried to get me to fix the crying creature. He loves her tiny hands and he loves watching her face. He tries to talk to her when she cries, she is obviously not getting his message.

He is working on tooth #4, so the score is two down, 1.025 on the top, with one cranky attitude to get this tooth out. I tried to give him brown rice, but the yogurt I used to disguise it was gone and out came the unappreciated rice. Mom and I really laughed to see that little tongue get out the rice. He loves carrots and cottage cheese though. He sucks on apples and strawberries and then those come flying out too. Poached eggs are also a winner, thanks mom Tao for the recipe! Tofu is pretty well out, and black beans are still being debated. Meat of all sorts are pretty much out so far.

No comments: