CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Don't cry over spilled

Don't cry over spilled rice, yeah, I know it is usually milk. But in my case it was bulk rice. You do know that if one grain makes the leap he convinces lots of other grains to follow. Soon a large herd of rice will pile and spread across your floor. You will keep finding rice for days. I am thankful that my little man was napping, otherwise, that would have been totally up his alley to make up a fun game of rice rummaging.

More toddler news....

Today BT was downstairs and periodically he would call out to me, "Eh?". I answer, "Yes, baby." Then it was quiet, really, really quiet. I zipped downstairs to find my climbing monkey standing on a chair next to the table tasting peanuts, yogurt covered raisins and raisins then spitting them out when the favor was gone. Also he had been putting Mini moo creamers into his mouth and trying to suck out the milk. He had a nice orderly system and grouping of the already been sucked creamers...

Today was also the day I gave him a hair cut. Not too bad considering his mama did it.=0) If you look closely you will find a couple of crooked places where either he moved or his barber is shabby.

No comments: