CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Sisters are Off

LOL, that could be taken in two ways... I think I may mean them both. Carol and Cindy are off for Michigan via the Grand Canyon. Cindy has never been before. Carol packed up each inch of her vehicle, and no opening the back door, drivers side. I think Cindy may have to sit on her left hip with no moving her feet which may be wedged between bags of things. I am impressed, cause if I tried to move I would most likely need a full sized semi truck with the additional wedging also

What fun we have had with the sisterhood. It is fun chatting and laughing. I got to go shopping by myself, got my hair done, and then we got our pictures done at pennies. What a hoot! Some great photos indeed.

We ate out at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant. Jonathan did not enjoy the food. His Chinese stomach rebelled against the fried beans and spicy chicken. I however was grateful for the fun food.

Tomorrow we go to hunt for bargains at yard sales.

No comments: