CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BT --baby tao

So we are 8 wks pregnant on Wednesday. We are calling the little alien BT-for Baby Tao. We had our first doctor visit last week. Saw his/her little heart beat, and I really think he/she looks like Steve. --just kidding. I am feeling super well, depending on what time you ask me, as long as I don't get too hungry. I guess the theory is if you empty your stomach you start to feel sick, and that has been the case. Though I did find out that morning sickness usually starts around week 8.

Anyway, Mr. Tao has a job interview tomorrow, and he is taking a tax exam today. He loves that Hi stress living!

1 comment:

Nana's Nest said...

We have tried to call you and Steve but got voicemail. Audy left a message for Steve....I am SO EXCITED for you guys...sure could use some girl time!