CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Friend


This is my gorgeous friend, Brenda Lynn and her handsome hubby Dan. I can scarcely believe that they are celebrating three years of marriage so quickly. Doesn't it just zip by? How much God has blessed them. I miss you greatly, sister! But I am so happy for you where God has planted you, cause, girl, you are blooming. Her church had a renewing of the vows Sunday to honor marriage between one man and one woman.

1 comment:

Nana's Nest said...

And someone else celebrated 3 wonderful years of marrige too and even got the "baby" prize;-)
Our little Tao is going to be so cute with them big eyes of her mama's and round bald chinese head! Hum said "her" but it's better than "it". Besides your family I hope we get a chance to smooch her face and let this Nana put her to sleep! Awe sniff...Stevie you promise I wouldn't be a long distance Nana!