CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

El Centro

Cameron, my nephew is established in El Centro, CA. We dropped him off for a two year visit in the middle of the dessert. I know, you are wondering what is a navy base doing in the middle of the dessert. If I told you I would have to kill you, so I can neither confirm nor deny anything. However, I did see that this is the winter training ground of the Blue Angels. Isn't that too cool. My nephew is a MP, that is military police. We are proud of him, good work, nephew. He is almost all grown up. He would also like a wife....so if anyone is interested, he is 25, 5'9 blue eyes, light brown hair, a super interesting flying eagle tatoo on his chest, and the boy can cook and do laundry and iron. Not a bad deal! Oh, and he likes children.

We took him for Chinese food. He really wanted Chinese buffet, but we couldn't think of where there might be one in our neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Nana's Nest said...

Boy does that bring back memories!! We were stationed there for hummm 3 long years on the dinky base! Skip was born in the local hospital in town. What a treat it was to step out my back door and watch the Blue Angels zoom by in formation!!!