CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home Alone

Today is Steve's first day back to work. So I am home alone. I am starting all those things that are best done alone, like emptying a closet, and sorting socks, and throwing away junk mail that accumulates in strange places. I am also packing for a move, so keep an eye out for boxes for me.

Yesterday, Steve and I got to watch Sosi. We had so much fun. She is super charming with her little smile and watchful eyes. We laughed when she let us know in no uncertain terms that something was not how mom and dad did things. Like playing with her toys...she did not want to be on her tummy (that was loudly expressed) and she really seemed to prefer to be sitting up. She loves her music toy and books get lots of frantic expression and hand slapping.

Steve walked her outside to get her to fall asleep. He was so mad when a loud truck headed his way concerned sleepy Sosi would wake up. I mean how dare a truck be on the road. He is going to be such a good dad. He is so patient and calm and loving. Thanks Sosi's parents for the fun time.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm sure Sosi loved hanging out with the two of you also. You'll be great parents, but it never hurts to get in a little more practice right?!

Monique Rios said...

that child is tooo cute! cant wait 2 see yours!!!!!!!!!!