CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pregnancy Complaint

Ok, that is it! I went out and bought some preg pants, cool looking jeans. Well this stretchy fabric is something, I think I need suspenders, with silky unders the jeans just keep slipping lower and lower. Good thing the shirts are so long, or I could be accused of a new profession. --Plumbing.

Speaking of plumbing, after returning last night around mid-night from our holiday trip to Sacramento, I noticed my bathtub was full of disgusting looking water. The plumber came today and snaked out the blockage and us four neighbors sharing a water pipe are relieved to take showers again. But snaking is really gross, everywhere I looked in my bathroom mysterious splatter appear on the floor, mirror, ceiling, sink, shower... trust me, I now have the cleanest bathroom in the complex. Nothing like a little motivation.

1 comment:

Amrena Skye said...

I know personally how well you can scrub! Must be clean : ) Woohoo for maternity clothes. Those stretchy waistbands are the best!