CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Immunization

Baby Tao got his first round of shots. He was a trooper. He does not like tylenol, cherry flavored. But he does like vitamin D drops, cherry flavor. He cried so sincerely when he got the shots, Steve and I just laughed at his big tears and sad eyes. He stopped crying quickly, Thank you, God. Today, the day after, he was sleepy and whiny, but not the worst day of my with baby life.

I have heard plenty of horror stories. I even remember the shots I had to get for kindergarten, they really hurt. Very tramatizing! Our Baby Tao is strong. The doc was astounded at how he can hold up his head and kick his legs. She said he is comparable to a 4 month old. He now weighs 13 lb, 8.8 oz. He is in the top bracket for length and weight. We are happy parents of a strong, healthy, normal baby.

The doctor who originally reported that shots cause autism is being proscecuted for fraud in his case studies. He made up data! Wow, what a stir he has made. In my class tonight, a mother of three stated that she does not give immunizations, at all. . . Risky.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I actually did a English research paper on the debate of shots vs. no shots! Very interesting