CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Friends stay the night

Desire and Chris spent the night at our house. We had such a fun time. Steve and Chris got to get water for us.

Chris and I watered the tomato plants. He really loved doing that. Chris did a great job of coloring and we found out he loves Chinese dumplings.

Speaking of tomato plants...my tomato plants from last year are out of control with producing cherry tomatoes. The Heirloom tomato plants from my neighbor Cynthia are huge, but weak on fruit, so I will fertilize more. I am a rookie bucket farmer and am just thrilled that anything will grow.

I bought four new herb plants at the Culver City Farmers market and two of them have had worms. Those buggers are tricky. They look just like the stems so for the longest time I didn't see them. But they do leave behind evidence of their existence. Now I am a bit more educated on what to look for so discover them. What fun, this gardening.

No comments: