CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Schedule

Don't you just want to tickle these tiny toes?



So now it is time to begin a schedule for Baby Tao.


The only thing he has taught me that I have actually caught is that for sleeping he prefers the purple pacie, the green fuzzy blanket, turned on his side, and he insists on burying his face into the crook of my elbow.

He is a good eater. I feel like I can scarcely keep up with him. Overshare--he is sometimes eating with out the nipple shield. Yippy! I am really astounded at how quickly babies seem to learn.



He is also growing like a weed. He is just starting to not fit into New Born clothes. 3 month clothes at 7 weeks.



Grandma Tao got him this adorable little bathrobe with a frog on it. He finally does not scream like he is being murdered when I give him a bath. In fact, the other day, he actually seemed to put out his toes like he was trying to test the water. And he no longer looks into my eyes with sheer terror. I felt like a mean mom, how dare I try to have a clean baby.


Steve's second counsins were here for the weekend. They just loved Baby Tao. He was so good for them. He cooed on demand. They are getting ready to start their family, and so wanted to practice with Baby Tao.

Aunt Keni popped in for a quick visit and introduction to Baby Tao. Steve had spent the weekend teaching his counsins to care for Baby Tao, and continued with Keni. She just zapped him up and demonstrated her baby moves. She is a natural. Steve was impressed.


"Steve, we have five nieces and nephews that I grew up caring for, and this makes six!"

Baby Tao stole Uncle Ronnie's heart. Ronnie loved the Baby and was amazed by how tiny he is, and plans to return often to love him and help him learn about the world.

No comments: