CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A moment











Baby Tao had just had his second blow-out in a morning. So once again I pulled off all his clothes, ran a sink full of water and prepared to throw him in for a quick rinse off. He looked up into the mirror and saw me and started smiling and cooing. He pulled his lips up on one side, and garbled something he found quite hilarious. I could not help but laugh with him, and suddenly I had a memory of my fathers lips curled in just the same way when he was quipping a witty remark.

That delighted me to no end as daily I look at my boy and wonder what he has inherited from my side of family. Just one more delightful experience in the first 40 days of motherhood.
Baby Tao loves trips in the baby Bjorn pack.

2 comments:

The Savage said...

Awww!!! Have fun trying to catch that smile on camera!!! ;-) Somehow they manage to elude capture for a while.

Glad you're enjoying your "babymoon" :-)

Amrena Skye said...

Hey, that Bjorn looks familiar : )
I think he's inherited more from your family than you realize. He looks a lot like you, and not so much like Steve anymore.