CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Home again, home again

How blessed we are to get to help Patricia arrange and clean her classroom for the start of school. We are excited to think about the 22 little souls in her watch care for the year. We will pray for her strength and recovery. She has to be the most clutter free class room I have ever seen. Teachers are reknown for being packrats. She has escaped that teacher malady! I was burdened to learn that the classroom library inspectors will remove Jesus books and replace them with junk like "Arthur and His Underwear." A double slap for sure.

We are working hard to declutter our house. This is a teribble hang over from my teacher years. I actually still have some teaching items from my teaching days going on 6 years ago. "Never know when you will need some of them."

No comments: