CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scanning Sacramento

We made it to Sacramento. Ronnie and Steve are sitting in a murel area with a young girl pondering life in the basement under the capital dome.

I am doing laundry like no tomorrow. Almost done. This is a huge blessing so I do not have to do it when I get back to LA.


Today we visited old Sacramento.

Saw an old steam boat, The Queen.Ever wonder what the American River looks like? This bridge rises to allow large boats to clear under it.Here is an old train model, We saw some old remodeled storefront type streets and our capital building,Here is a fancy stair case in the capital building. Ronnie is modeling how an important assemblyman might look descending.
No Gov Arnold was not in the capital building. We did enjoy strolling the halls and seeing the sites.
This is the historical site of the beginning of the Pacific Railroad.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This post makes me miss home sooo much. I went there all the time for school field trips. I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed Northern California!