CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Salt Lake City Day, Day 5

Wow, the trip over made me want to burst into song, Home On the Range. I did not expect the variety of terrain in Utah. I pictured it as pretty much desert like. However, it was rolling plains, sheep, corn fields, mountains, the clearest stream I have ever seen, forrest, valley, startlingly clear hurt-your-eyes blue sky, lava flow formation, rocks, cliffs, fluffy cotton ball clouds, road without end, curious lakes....a lovely drive.

When we arrived in SL we went to see the Mormon Temple.The gardens and landscape are fabulous at the temple square. We saw the location the Mormon Tabernacle Chior sing. By far the best aspect is the gardens. My God is so creative, and His color pallet is extreme. In His Mercy He even gave us flowers, so rich in variety to enjoy. How blessed are we to know our Great God, JAWEH. My eldest sister would love to see this. The colors are vibrant, the lay-out is lush, and the grass is so thick and green. Also there are lots of fountains and statuary. My attempt with pictures to not begin to express the colors, textures, scents and abundance of flowers.

I am thankful I was able to see such a beautiful display of God's Hand.

No comments: