CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fireproof, the movie


Today Devanee and I went to see the movie, Fireproof. May I admit to being a bit sceptical? I thought it might be hokie and have a lot of those "akward" movie moments. That is not to say they do not exist, but the flow of the movie is smooth, the special effects are believeable,
the love is believeable(except for the-one-step-at-a-time moment). I had the sensation of watching a testimony. Ever go the movies and you cringe at a couple of parts, wonder if I should have left for that part, or just feel unsettled at the outcome? I had none of those here. I left feeling completely edified. There is even some comic relief, in case you feel it might be too intense. I don't want to ruin it for you, but I think that you may be interested enough to make this part of your at-home collection.

No comments: