CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Making Cards on a Ring

I volunteered to help make reminder cards summarizing Respectable Sins with the monthly memory verse. I had to help Spencer run them thru the laminator. Well you certainly get what you pay for in my case. Lots of my cards will need to run thru again.

Next we begin the painful process of cutting them all out. You cannot cut too close lest the lamination peel. Also it must be a very straight edge so holes can be drilled into the cards. After that the 600 cards must be collated and then a ring installed. What a huge job. I only hope we women from WWW use them well.

Donna has invited anyone over who has free time Thursday, Friday, and next Wednesday to participate in the cutting process. What a fun time to talk and learn from each other.

No comments: