CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Projects

I've been working on some projects lately. I am not professional but these have been fun and nice. I love power tools.


First, Steve found a glider on the side of road. So I re-did the stool and I am still pondering the chair cushions. He was so funny when he came home one night from parking his car with an excited gleem in his eye. "Come here, I want to show you something." He took me to inspect the roadside find. The white glider has no cushions but works well. I have jimmy-rigged some cushions until my sisters come and give me their brilliant ideas. Steve says he feels like he is laying on a counseling couch when he sits in it.

I also put together two new shelves for books. I really like them. We moved our tiny place around and have just about finished our 6 month dutch cleaning.

3 comments:

Amrena Skye said...

I can only imagine how "sparkling clean" your place is based on the cleaning skills you implemented at our place when we moved.

mishy said...

oooh oooh ooh! I didn't know you had a blog and sooo happy to see your lovely face. I laughed to read your power tool lover comment! :)

Nana's Nest said...

hum nice couch!!! Good job Steve.